HOW TO GET TO THE PLACES OF THE CONFERENCE
For those arriving from the airport:
How to reach the Verona Porta Nuova train station from the Verona “Valerio Catullo” Airport.
You can reach the Verona Porta Nuova station via a bus service, which will take you directly from the airport to the station.
For those arriving from the Verona Porta Nuova station:
How to reach the Palazzo della Gran Guardia from the Verona Porta Nuova station
The Palace of the Gran Guardia is the place where the registration takes place at the conference and where all the meetings are held in plenary.
You can walk along Corso Porta Nuova and you will arrive directly at the Gran Guardia (12 minutes walking), or you can take a bus: you have to go to platform B2 in front of the train station and take one of the following bus lines: 11, 12, 21, 22, 23, 24, 41, 61.
For those arriving by car:
Parking in the center for an extended period of time is possible only at some paid parking spaces such as the Saba – Arena Parking. A cheaper solution and not too far (even on foot) from the Palazzo della Gran Guardia and very close to the University of Verona, is the Parking Centre, located near the Monumental Cemetery.
THE SITES OF THE CONFERENCE
(Click on the name of the place to open the map on Google Maps)
- Palazzo della Gran Guardia Auditorium
- Educandato Statale “Agli Angeli” Conference Room
- Società Letteraria di Verona Conference Room
- Banco BPM Verona Conference Room
- Biblioteca Civica di Verona Farinati Room; Audiovisual Centre
- Museo di Storia Naturale Conference Room; Didactic room
- Polo Zanotto T.1 Room, ground floor; 2.2 Room, second floor
- Palazzo Zorzi Zorzi A Room, Ground floor; LabSUM, ground floor; Meeting Room, second floor
- Chiostro di Santa Maria della Vittoria Messedaglia Room, first floor; Seminar Room, ground floor